Become a member, learn first-hand information about the activities of the Maltese Chinese Cultural Center, experience a variety of Chinese cultural activities, and enjoy the exclusive rights of members.
1. Go directly to the front desk of the CCC, fill in the form, and settle the annual membership fee.
2. Send an email directly to email@example.com to apply for membership, we will send the form to you within 24 hours, and please go to the CCC to settle membership fees.
1. Access to the Library
Your membership will entitle you to the free use of the library at the center. But if you want to borrow books for reading outside the library, you need to apply for a Reader’s Card with a deposit of 30Eur which is refundable once you terminate your borrowing activities against your Reader’s Card and deposit receipt. Up to 4 library items may be borrowed for 30 days upon showing Reader’s Card.
2. Members exclusively enjoy the monthly electronic activity report of the Cultural Center and exclusive invitations to various online and offline activities.
1. The CCC is a non-profit organization. The annual membership subscription fee is 12Eur for individual membership, 14Eur for family membership (a couple with one/two kids up to 12 years) and 7Eur for student and senior membership.
2.The membership card is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
3.Before the membership card expires, we will notify you in advance by email to renew. If you need to terminate the membership, the membership fee cannot be refunded.
4. For any further questions please ask at our reception desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org